lunes, 19 de marzo de 2012

travellin to mexico

Monday 19th March 2012


Welcome 

Friends¡ we invited to come see the beautiful state of Guerrero, mexico. i have many experiences visiting this beautiful state with lots of tourist and cultural sites.


 


This is where it is located Guerrero¡¡




Guerrero is located south of mexico.
Bordered on the north by the states of Michoacan, Mexico, Morelos and puebla, east to the state of oaxaca and puebla south to the pasific ocean and west by the state of Michoacan and the pacific ocean.

These are some of the places visited in Guerrero:
The river balsas 
File:Río Balsas desde Coyuca de Catalán.JPG
The river moves east through the northern part of the estate of Guerrero, a streach where the river is called Mexcala. 
When we visites this river we were surprised by their great length.
here we conduct different activities some of them were fishing, camping and swimming. 
The food that we brougth was chikend, meat and beverages. was an unforgettable day with my friends and family.
where you are now? in this moment i am still here, tomorrow afternoon return to my hometown.
how long you have been there?I´ve been there three weeks.
what you have already sen and done?perform many activities such as fishing and swimming 
places of interest you haven´t visited yet? finished viewing all the sights of this place
where you plan to go next on your travels? I return to my hometown. 





Cd, H. matamoros, Tamaulipas, mexico.


The Mesquital is a fishing part and naval basis of mexico. Located in the municipality of Matamoros Tamaulipas is located to the north of the state of Tamaulipas, 84miles away from the city of matamoros acoording to the decree of enpowerment, its geographical coordinattes are 24 north latitude and 97 westlon longitude.
When I perform this beautiful  journey to spend a pleasant weekend with my family decided to go to Mezquital.
this weekend was memorable because we do many activityes, for example, we fish swim and camp, was an unforgettable experience. 

where you are now? now I´m in the city of victoria tamaulipas 
how long you have been there? I´ve been heere one week 
what you have already seen and done? I´v seen some beautiful tourist places 
place of interest you haven´t visiteed yet? haven not visited the zoo.
where you plan to go next on your travels?  return to my hometown to continue my studies.


 Cd,victoria, Tamaulipas, México 



this place is located in Tamaulipas Mexico, southwest of  Tamaulipas Mexico, is hestled in the sierra Madre encompassing the municipalities of Gomes Farias, Ocampo and Jaumave Llera. 

When I decided to make this trip I wanted to go somewhere where we could carry out varius activities with my family and througth about goin to this beautiful place. 
in this place perform many activities such as walking, jumped, climbed and many other things. 
where you are now? I am now in Monterrey 
how long you have been there? will be here one month 
what you have already seen and done? yet i do nothing, because i just got
place of interest you haven´t visiteed yet? I have not visited plaza sesamo 
where you plan to go next on your travels? wiil visited the Mesquital 


MONTERREY MÉXICO.

Monterrey is locatred on the north of mexico is surrounded by Coahuila and Tamaulipas in the west to the east on its south side is part of  Tamaulipas and Sanluis Potosi. 

Plaza sesamo is locatded in the north of mexico.
when I went to Monterrey,pass the best with all my family.
this trip was the highlight of my live, we made to many activities, ended up super tired because we walked all the place.

where you are now?  I am now in Guerero 
how long you have been there? well be here two weeks 
what you have already seen and done? today i went swimming to the river balsas
place of interest you haven´t visiteed yet? none for the moment
where you plan to go next on your travels?  will sisit the sky in victoria. 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario